I think I am on auto pilot, and my blog is woundering what is happening, with so many entires on one month, hehehe.

I'm trying to get as much uploaded before I go home later this week for my nanas funeral.

Here are another couple of bits, I'm slowly catching up.

This is a little...... cant remember what you call them, a squashed book I'll call it for now, hope to maybe do a challange or swap with one of these shortley on the Crafting Corner Forum. This is for one of the girls birthdays as I wanted to do something othere than a traditional card, hope she likes it.






Also heres another scrapping page


Comments

devonmaid said…
How cheeky is that little fact gorgeous
devonmaid said…
oops, that should be 'face' - sorry.
Love the squash book too, good idea for the forum, something different for us to do
Tracy said…
Goegeous and love you layout,great photo.
tracy x
Anonymous said…
georgeous pages,you have a award on my blog to pick up claire.
hugs fran x
Tessmatt said…
What lovely stuff Claire, an award is waiting on my Blog.

Popular Posts